- Instructor: Arron Garcia
- Duration: 10 weeks
The Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 training program teaches the key skills you need to become an Administrative Professional and prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-725(Word), 77-727 (Excel), 77-729 (PowerPoint), 77-731 (Outlook), and 77-730 (Access).
Microsoft Office 2016 skills are important skills to have in any profession or workplace. Being able to work with Office programs is a must in today’s workplace whether you are preparing for an entry-level position or are an experienced professional. Developing skills and experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access will allow you to work independently and efficiently solve problems.
Students must be familiar with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard. They must be comfortable in a Windows environment; be able to launch and close activities; and navigate to information stored on the computer. They must be able to manage files and folders.
- Must have: High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
- Must score: 9 or higher in CASAS
Ideal Institute of Technology will provide a one-time voucher for student to take any 3 of the listed exam:
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-725(Word),
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-727 (Excel),
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-729 (PowerPoint),
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-731 (Outlook),
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exams 77-730 (Access)
Student will have access to all necessary equipment and supplies such as Laptops, Computers, MS Office Suite for the duration of the course.
Student will have full access to our Learning Management System (LMS) portal, Google Classroom and Live Webinars. We will be providing resources in the form of PowerPoints, video tutorials, quizzes, assessments and much more.