- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 43 weeks
Students will learn to recognize, create and shape opportunities, provide the leadership and build the team to create economic and social value. Our students learn to assess feasibility and drivers of opportunities, develop viable business models, and take action. This program prepares students to lead start-up businesses and expand small businesses. This program introduces students to management, marketing, accounting and finance, which are essential for effective business development. The Appliance Repair Program enables students to troubleshoot and repair appliances. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide students through the installations, troubleshoot, features, and associated services of appliances. Students also learn how to maintain and repair Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers and Ovens.
Student taking this course should be familiar with personal computers and some introductory knowledge of basic computer applications. They must feel comfortable using all basic appliances. They will be turning on/off, using and some basics of refrigerators, washers and dryers, oven and microwave ovens.
- Must have: High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
- Must score: 9 or higher in CASAS
Ideal Institute of Technology will provide a one-time voucher for student to take:
- Customer Service and Sales Certification
- Mainstream Engineering Corporation EPA exam and receive Technician Certification.
Student will have access to all necessary equipment and supplies such as Computers, Screw Drivers, Repairing kits and other tools to work with Appliances for the duration of the course.
Student will have full access to our Learning Management System (LMS) portal, Google Classroom and Live Webinars. We will be providing resources in the form of PowerPoints, video tutorials, quizzes, assessments and much more.
After successful completion of the program and obtaining certification(s), A Job Readiness program and a free Resume Building Workshop will be offered to student through Ideal Career Centre, to prepare students for their job search.
Upon successful completion of the course and certification, student will get 100% job placement assistance through Ideal Career Centre.
- You will have your own business and have opportunities to work as:
- Appliance repair technician
- Entry-Level Production Workers
- First-line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Production Quality and Assurance Workers
- Manufacturing and Production Workers
- Manufacturing and Production Maintenance