- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
The computer support industry is one of the fastest-growing fields, and there is every indication that this growth will continue. This course uniquely prepares you to work as a support specialist by focusing on the business needs of the customer, establishing credibility and trust, and handling the most difficult customer scenariosYou’ll learn about problem solving and troubleshooting, team dynamics, and interpersonal communication skills. You’ll also get a broad overview of the back-office operations of a support center, and the common industry tools and technologies used in providing exceptional customer support.
Students taking this course should be familiar with personal computers, the use of a keyboard and a mouse. Furthermore, this course assumes that you have completed one of the following courses:
- Windows 7: Basic
- Windows 10: Basic
Must have: High School Diploma or High School Equivalency
Must score: 10 or higher in CASAS
- Upon completing this course you are eligible to sit the official Help Desk Analyst Certification Exam
- Learn how to get employment as a Help Desk Analyst
- Know how to perform duties relating to the development, maintenance and support of an organization’s Information Technology
- Learn how to provide Support to end-users on a variety of IT issues
- You’ll be able to Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- You will learn how to respond to phone calls, email and ‘in person’ requests for technical support
- You know how to document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
Ideal Institute of Technology will provide a one-time voucher for student to take
Student will have access to all necessary equipment and supplies such as Desktops, Laptops, Multimeter, Screw Drivers and other tools to work with computers for the duration of the course.
Student will have full access to our Learning Management System (LMS) portal, Google Classroom and Live Webinars. We will be providing resources in the form of PowerPoints, video tutorials, quizzes, assessments and much more.
After successful completion of the program and obtaining certification(s), A Job Readiness program and a free Resume Building Workshop will be offered to student through Ideal Career Centre, to prepare students for their job search.
Upon successful completion of the course and certification, student will get 100% job placement assistance through Ideal Career Centre.
Certified individuals can attain careers as Help Desk Representative, technical Support Representative, Field Service & Install Technician (w/ entry level IT & Networking), Tech Support – Entry Level, POS Service Desk – IT Support Analyst.